Sunday, February 20, 2011
王宥勝
Hmmm, unable to upload any photos due to dunno what reason. So no choice upload plus update next time ba. This week will all be morning duties. Unable to go for guitar lesson this week as well due to some stupid reason. Whatever. I will try to practise as much as possible at home. Hopefully can have a bit of improvement in changing chords. Haix, not in a good mood today dunno why as well. Watch more shows ba, brighten up my mood a bit. Had been watching 冒险王,and 第二回合我爱你 nowadays. Reason is stupid. Haha. Due to me watching 犀利人妻, dunno why one night suddenly dreamt of the 2nd lead, it was a good dream or should I say funny dream? But simply saying, because of that I have a new idol now, 王宥勝. Hahaha. Wonder why I have such funny dreams at times, last one I remembered dreaming of an idol was ashin and someone else, meaning I dreamt of him and someone else together. LOL. Still, I was very happy haha cos I loved his songs so much. Now, out of no reason I dreamt of this new star, with a lot of people inside as well, unrelated people in particular. But somehow, I felt so real and I woke up from it due to fast palpitation. LOL. Deep impression. Hmmm, so I decided that he will be my new idol. Haha. Weird right, maybe I just have some underlying heart problems or what.
Anyway, he is not a so famous star, so not well known. But never mind, I can be the fan. Haha. So now trying to watch the shows that have him inside. Oops, I am getting childish again. Haix, but thinking again, if being childish like this can enable me to forget my bad mood or any trouble I have, why not then?
20:56
0 comments