Shi Hwee

Sunday, June 05, 2011

7th day of work

Today marks the 7th day of working straight for me. Ok la, nothing new for me since I worked before 8 days straight when in ward. A bit tired physically, but tolerable. This is the last chance for me to earn more money b4 school starts lo. Work has been heavier than usual, still manageable though feeling a bit stress up le. Even so, thinking bout a whole new life and experience in aug, everything seems easier.

Going to plan my trip to Taiwan, yes again! Haven't ask my dad yet, but I am quite set to go. In July, but dates not decided yet. Need a break from work and b4 school. Thought that I can work till the last minute then start school the next day, but judging from circumstances now, it is a bit impossible. I dun wan to look shag when in school. Lol. Thanks to Emily for being so on for my sudden decision to tw. I expected a no answer, hahaha, but end up she is keen as well. But of cos subjected to parents opinion. Same as me. But nonetheless, I am already happy and excited. Think bout the food and stressless days there, waaaa, anticipating. Hope everything turns up fine, hope the airfares will not go up too much by next week. We need to know our orientation camp dates before booking tix ma. Current airfares is 432 only! Plus hotel adds up to round 600, super worth to go le. Excited excited.

Rainy morning. Nice to sleep lehx, but I already on bus on the way to work. Tmr is finally my rest day, one day! Plan is to watch kungfu panda. Hahaha. Tues to sun is all work. Followed by the next Monday to fri work again. Think le a bit scared, isn't that 11days of working straight?? Hmmm, dun think too much first, maybe got rest day in between.

A lot of things worth anticipating now.
1) kiv tw trip
2) magic power/yenj/ding dang concert in sep
3) new albums of magic power ad mayday
4) 3dna
5) school!

The prelude to 3dna is fantastic! They used the climax of 温柔。我给你自由,我给你自由,我给你全部全部全部自由....Arhx!!! So nice ok, miss their concerts. My mental booster. Haha, I need some strength from them!!!!

Ok reach work place le, shall not continue anymore.

07:13


0 comments