Shi Hwee

Sunday, June 19, 2011

still fatigue

The one and only rest day is gone just like that. I still felt that I had not slept enough yet. 12 days of working is tiring really. And it is really not as easy as what others may think it is. Now thinking about tmr gives me jitters already. Palpitation is the word to use. Hope for a good night sleep today and no more nightmares about work. Very long since I have this problem, last time was when I was still working in ward. Well, 3 more weeks to go. That is 21 days, or maybe lesser than that excluding the weekends. Please, pass more quickly.

Wed going to visit NTU to submit some forms and do health examination. Gotta drink lots of water this time. I don't want protein trace in my urine again. One good way is to drink lots of water. Hahaha. I think this week gonna be a busy week. Work from mon to fri. Wed will be halfday since I going to NTU in afternoon. Tmr gonna meet reg and gang. ANd we going to sing. Long time since we stepped into kbox. Quite a while since we met up. Hahaha.

Speaking about NTU, I am really starting school real soon. LEss than 2months. This stresses me up as well, since I am gonna be an overage student. ANd studying things which I am totally unfamilar with. The whole issue of maybe I should have put science as my first choice instead keeps popping up in my head. Oh well, I am just being contradicting I know. Still unbelievable that I am really going to study that course. Is that so for most cases? That once u have gotten the thing that u really really really want in life, then u will feel empty? Empty in a sense that the goal that u have always worked towards was finally attained, and u have nothing ahead to achieve. Life suddenly loses its meaning and u really dunno what to look forward to ahead?? Weird. I think I have some feeling like this. Of course not that extreme that I find no meaning in life anymore. Still a lot of things for me to look forward to. I just felt empty as life has been too smooth sailing recently. Too good to be true?

Confirmed last day is on 8th july as an extended agency role. Some sort like a full time staff, cos u work everyday. Just that u still draw hourly pay. But it is not the last day I will be working there la. I still will work there as a normal agency nurse ba. That is the tentative plan. Intended to go for my faculty FOC. 5days camp. Really sounds scary to me. 3d is bad enough idea for me, now this is a 5days one. Dunno how am I going to blend in? Which I know I have to. Meet new people all over again, and meet people so young. LOL. I have always been exposed in environment where people are all older than me. Be it in poly, ward or now working place. The idea of meeting whole new people again is frightening really. Well I supposed I will have age gap of 3-4 years with the people there. Sian-ed. No choice, see how ba. Walk one step see one step. Current plan is mainly to know more people in foc, and also hopefully to join hall camp as well. If I stay in hall of course.

Good that I will end in early july for work. I think I need some time to recharge myself. Dun want to have this shagged look when I go to school when others are looking bright and full of energy. I think working have driven me more years older than what I am now. So, I need to rest. Hahhahaa.

22:38


0 comments