Friday, July 01, 2011
inspiration
Sometimes what u need is just a word of encouragement. Sometimes thinking can change just because of a simple happening. SOmetimes, a lot of things change just because of something. Sometimes u just need someone or somebody's words to inspire u.
I may sound hesitant and indecisive in previous posts. But from now onwards, I will be coward no more. Inspiration from a blog article which I just read. I think I can totally understand what he is trying to say. Dream, is really a magical term. And I truely believe it is really not far from u, if u believe in it and work towards it. Deciding on a dream can be easy, to realise it is a totally different story. There will be things happening which made u hesitant about what u are doing. U will start to doubt yourself? Or even doubt your dream, doubt everything. Starting to think or question yourself whether all along are u doing the correct thing? Or are u even on the right track or u have deviate right from the beginning. Just like what I am feeling previously. The nice vision in front of you starts to get blurry. U cannot think of what u really want, simply, your dream is fading due to all the obstructions u face. And things really get scary, because, u cannot picture your future ahead of u like u used to do so. U cannot imagine anything, cos ur mind is just simply in a blank.
Things do get better though. I believe so. This differentiate successful people and unsuccessful ones. Just to hang on a little while more. Till u finally clear the haze and see the impending light again. I dunno whether can I successfully get into this stage, but at least now, I see more hope ahead. I like the idea of how my life gets inspired by all these little things which others may not even care a shit about. It may all sound silly but it is no doubt very true that I am indeed very motivated because of all these silly things. Am really glad that I found this effective form of booster in my life. And if anyone is interested, can just read this article below which I am blabbering about.
From ashin's blog,
http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_4b66ade8010185f7.htmlIt really does make a difference, at least to me.
Oh just to share the personal essay which I've written for NTU's application:
Many people come and go in our life. Some leave us no impression, whereas some encrave our hearts deeply. People who influence us may not be someone we knew. It may be someone who existed in the past, such as great inventors or musicians like Edison or Beethoven, or it may be someone you randomly seen in the newspaper who done a kind deed of saving a dying animal. Every minor thing has the ability to influence or affect us, and any person can change your life. For me, I must say I was indeed greatly influenced by someone whom I did not know personally, but yet known him through his music. He had once said growing up is the most terrible experience that one need to go through. Agrees? Yes indeed. Most people yearn to return to the most innocent period of our life, childhood, when happiness is the main happening of life and disputes only happen due to minor fights over toys or sweets. Of course, there is no time machine in this world and hence we can only reminiscence the past and cherish the present. No doubt the present may be filled with disasters, fights and frights, we should still attempt to change this world for the better, even by a little. He may not have the ability to change this world, but the least he can do is to use his music to express his concerns for this world. His music may not had changed anything in this world ultimately, as people still fight and disasters still happens. But at least, it had given me the courage to step out of my comfort zone and pursue my goals, and also a hope that future does still exists as this world is not that bad after all.
Oh yes, I am writing about him. Hehe. Ignore the careless grammatical or spelling errors.
五月天阿信=崇拜+佩服
23:30
0 comments