Sunday, November 06, 2011
random updates again
1) Last week of school already. Super fast. Well, this also means that exams is about 2 weeks away.
2) Jap listening exam was such a failure. I hoped to pull back some marks for oral and the written paper.
3) Officially moving out of hall from 15th Nov. Sudden random decision. Instead of putting the cause to my new roomie, I shall assume all responsibility that this is just a move to save money.
4) Still one last speech presentation on tues, and I am officially done with all assignments.
5) 2011.11.11 important day. Time to snatch tix once again. Nonetheless, I could say that TW trip is 99% confirmed le. Havent book air tix yets though, not to mention hotels which may be all fully booked?? But never mind, the thought of gg there to countdown is exciting!
6) GV is a nice cinema afterall. After the screwed up preview of 那些年,我们一起追的女孩, they actually emailed me to compensate by inviting to another preview, which is 星空!Good news for me since I have been wanting to catch this movie. Although the preview is 23NOV, in the midst of exam, but I think it is still ok for me to relax for a few hours ba. Waiting for the confirmation email though.
7) I seriously need to start studying now. 5 exam subjects. Not even prepared. First paper is on 19th, which is a saturday. But I know the comforting news is, straight after exam will be holidays and time to relax. Exams though stressful, they passed fast!
8) I love my home! Nice to move back. Although I will still miss the convenience of hall.
9) Taiwan taiwan taiwan. Concerts concerts concerts. Suddenly too many things to look forward to.
16:14
0 comments