Sunday, January 01, 2012
2012
Ok, everything will be cut short now, as the previous entry that I made was erased off totally again. What a spoiler when it is a whole new year.
So blessed to be in Taiwan to celebrate the new year, somemore the especially significant 2012. And very glad to be counting down to the new year with mayday at Taipei arena.
Currently I attended 3 sessions of the concert, which is the 6/7 of the sessions already. Tmr will be the finale, very excited and looking forward to it.
So what is the songs for all the sessions are similar or the same, I will still love all the songs as I know clearly that the songs are written with heart and to our hearts, and they are sang and played with upmost sincerity.
So what if there are spoilers or irritating person around, I will still enjoy the concert to the max and ignore all the interferences.
I think all the fans are over pampered by mayday that they expect more and more each and everytime. How often will u have concerts lasting for 4hours long? How often will u have singers on stage singing their lungs out even already sick, and being remorseful about how they have failed to perform perfectly? How often will u have singers talking on stage like everyone is their friend, how often can u feel a person's sincerity so deeply?
As I said, tmr will be the last session of the Taipei's tour. I will attend it with a brand new heart, a whole new day of 2012. High high high throughout I promise.
DNA world tour encourage me to pursue a whole new area of study. This world tour. I think it had encouraged me to persevere on my dream, and to face all challenges bravely. Nobody knows when is the world end gg to come, or when our own doomsday is gg to come. Hence we should all face everyday positively, and live everyday to the fullest, no regrets.
2012. I am ready.
04:25
0 comments