Thursday, May 24, 2012
Things I Do During Work...
Finally can catch a breather now. Work suddenly becane so busy since yesterday don't know for what reason. I missed the relaxed, or rather slack times I used to have. Had to bring home stuff to complete yesterday even, and I spend my whole night doing the pictures/graphics. However, it was fun to do all these stuff, I learn more functions of the photoshop. I am really starting to enjoy my internship here, although I may be doing things unrelated to production sometimes, I still feel that I am learning a lot of things. Strangely, when I was doing the first shoot at this company last friday and monday, I felt weird as a production assistant. Haha, too many things I am unaware of and unfamilar with. Hence, my job is mainly to stand one side and watch only, and do trival stuff. But, I learn quite a bit by observing what the camera crew and grip do. Lighting, framing, camera angles etc. I am amazed when I look at the monitor and see the effects created by them using lights.
Anyway, this two weeks should be quite packed. Tomorrow will be watching my first theatre play, The Wind-up Bird Chronicle. It is a pity I will not be able to finish the whole book by tomorrow, my plans are twarted due to work. Haix, so I presume that I will be quite lost during the play tomorrow. Anyway, Murakami's works are much easier to read in English translations, than the traditional chinese ones which I mostly read in. Sadly, most books I've purchased are in chinese, except this one. Despite so, I still think chinese version is much more "wow", due to the rich and vivd descriptions that are not found in English ones. My opinion.
Next week will be going for Tizzy Bac showcase at Switch. So excited! Read that they will also have a autograph session after the gig. Yeah! Merchandise selling there also, I hope they will sell their previous albums then I can collect them all. Hardly can find any of their albums in stores, well HMV carries them at too high prices. Anticipating!!! Listening to their songs everyday now, and am loving them even more. Bass, keyboard and drums, they really go so well together. Love the sound and thumping of the sexy bass.
It is results day today. Well, rather u can check it from 12MN yesterday la, just that I did not do so in case I cannot sleep after that. I am quite pleased with my results, though with 2 unexpected results, or rather 3. The subject that I tot I screwed was an A+ (media in singapore), the subject I love (translation) was just an A. Nonetheless, my GPA went up quite a bit. Happy+++.
More work coming in to do. Upcoming production. Haix, no time to update anymore things. Back to work!
15:06
0 comments