Saturday, July 14, 2012
Rest
I guess people do need to rest, not only physically also mentally. After slacking at home for the past 2 days, meeting and seeing people I am comfortable with only, I think I felt much more better. It was nice talking to my friend alone in JP, rather than awkwardly facing many other people in school. You may have less attention, less stories to share about, less laughter, but more at ease at least. I am sad that I am unable to fit in comfortably in school. Oh well, no choice but to move on with it. If this is the route I've chosen in the beginning, I have no other choice but to move on. Happy or not, this is still life. Well, I really should appreciate what I have or have been doing now more. At least I have the luxury to complain, grumble, be sad or be happy about things. This is just life I guess, be it happy or not happy, you are still going to move on. Everything is just a part of living, ya, and I am just a small small part of this whole world.
Anyway, while work is starting again next monday, it is also ending in about 2 weeks time. I am looking forward to some rest in August before school restarts again in 13th August. So counting on, I will have about 13days of rest before school. Yeah! Though I may sound a bit depressed in my previous post, this is just some late night grumble. Feeling fine now, and hopefully everything will continue to go on well.
Hmm, not sure what to update anymore. My mum's playing angry bird is so annoying. Lol. Ya, I must remember, there will always be some stupid pigs laughing when you fail at things. So, stay away all these stupid irritating pigs. HAhahaha.
18:29
0 comments