Sunday, November 11, 2012
last week of y2s1
School term is coming to an end in less than a week! Sometimes I am really amazed by how fast time can pass in this world. I can still remember clearly the times when I was grumbling about my intern work, and about how lonely I would be after Cherilyn goes for her exchange. Everything seems to be just yesterday, and now, the semester is coming to an end soon. Really super fast. Like I've said in my previous posts, this semester is really not too bad. Well of course sometimes I still feel a bit lonely, but most of the times I feel happy at school. Get to know a few more people better, manage to survive taking 6modules, and I really feel that my life is constantly surrounded by great music. Hahaha.
Well, I am still left with 2 school days now, ya counting in the Saturday extra lesson which is so annoying. And, I have still 2 more final projects not yet submitted. More or less done for one, the other I am still procrastinating. When time seems pretty adequate, my lazy personality will start to surface again. Spent Friday-Sunday (today) doing nothing productive. Listened to a lot of songs, watched some videos and performances, catch up with old friends, hmm, everything but school-related stuff. Sometimes I feel I am really slacking. While everyone is busy revising/studying for the upcoming finals, I am just spending my time happily doing other stuffs. While I should be thinking about my finals and perhaps start to revise, I am thinking of how am I going to spend my holiday. Haix, but anyway whatever, as long as I am happy!
Speaking of exams, around 2 weeks to first paper. I think I will have adequate time to revise if I stop doing unrelated stuff. Haha. 4 papers to mug for, while 3 in exact because one is open-booked. Dec 6 is the last day, with 2 papers. After that, I will be free again! Yeah. Planning to just slack at home for this holidays. It is impractical to find work, because exchange is not confirmed yet. If I am going, I will be able to work until end Jan, if not, I can only work until mid-Jan. So, who will employ me exactly if I am going to say that, oh I can work for 1 month or maybe 1.5months depending? Well, perhaps an excuse to be lazy again. But, I shall just rest at home and slack anyway. And try to finish reading all my books.
And so I am planning about holiday stuff again. LOL. Anyway, I am still spamming sodagreen's songs ever since their concert ends like almost a month ago. So into their songs, that I really hope there will be a lot of their performances in Taiwan next year, then I will try to attend all of them. Hahaha. Mayday's Just Rock It concert is coming to SG next year, I am not looking forward to more details, because I have a strong feeling it will be held while I am away. WHY do this to me????? It is bad enough that I may not be able to watch any of their concerts in Taiwan since they are holding in Kaohsiung this year end already. THen now, if they are really coming to SG while I am away, I really feel like banging my head against the wall. The only consolation is that maybe Sodagreen will have an album released next year?? So maybe they will have more performances there which I can catch. Haix, but still, Mayday is the main thing. Aiya, what a bad year to go for exchange. And I am saying as if I am really setting of for real when the acceptance letter is not here yet.
Ok, enough of random stuffs. I really should get back to my project. Timeline for this week:
Monday-Tuesday: to finish up my both projects
Wednesday: to tidy up all notes in preparation for finals, and perhaps start mugging for 207
Thursday: go to school for lessons 9-5
Friday: start study for 207
Saturday: go to school for 1 makeup lesson which starts at 9am, after that, slack for one day. haha.
Sunday onwards: study throughout until dec 6
20:32
0 comments