Friday, December 19, 2014
It has been long.
I have long forgotten the feeling of writing a blog to note down my daily life. Nothing interesting has happened. I am still the same old me, with a bit more experiences. I am left with one more semester in university before graduating. Time is passing fast, as usual. I am still unclear of what I want to do in the future, as usual. But, one thing for sure now, I am happier than before. I guess that is the biggest realisation I have in this year of 2014. I may have forgotten why did I left nursing, why did I choose to study again, why did I choose to be this person now, but one thing important is, I am indeed happier than before. I cannot say for sure what will I become if I have not chosen this path, but I'm sure that I would definitely not be as happy as I am if I have chosen to remain in the old path. Is this new path better? I don't know, it seems that the unchosen road would always seem better and brighter. This is how human is, never contented.
6 more months till graduation and new job, I hope.
5 more months to Japan and Taiwan again.
For now, FYP is taking over my life, no matter how much I disallowed it.
11:06
0 comments